Build it Yourself
There should be no list that you can purchase that will outperform the one you build yourself if you create the list with these important steps in mind:
- Survey your customers two or three times a year or each time they visit or make a purchase from your business. Critical data includes name, address, phone, email, sex, discerning demographics, what they like about doing business with you, and where else they make similar purchases.
- Analyze the data you have collected at least quarterly to determine:
* How far do your customers travel to your location?
* How frequently do they visit your location/web site?
* Did a special offer or event trigger or influence their visit?
3. Customize all future communication based on what
you have learned about each.
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 271 weitere Wörter